Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gingerbread Artists


Last night for FHE we made our annual trip to see the Gingerbread House Parade at the Mormon Trail Visitor's Center. We were amazed as usual. Connor kept walking around saying, "This had to be made by a professional." Have you ever tried making a gingerbread house? We have done a few here at home and it is no easy feat to keep it nice and neat, or standing for that matter. So I tend to agree with Connor some of these people are truly Gingerbread artists. We took lots of pictures this year since Jameson and I are going to be making a gingerbread house at school on Thursday. We'll let you know how it turns out, we got a ton of great ideas. One thing I am going to do a better job of next year is saving all the yucky halloween candy for Connor's gingerbread house. I tossed a bunch this year and now I am kicking myself since I am going to have to go out and buy some candy for Jameson's house. By the way, I got that great idea from the lazy organizer's blog- check her out her son's gingerbread post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: