Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome Fall!

Genna has been talking a lot about the seasons at school. And so this week she counted down the days until it was officially fall. She woke up this morning and looked outside and said, "It doesn't look like fall yet". I guess she was expecting the leaves to change overnight. On our way to church in Lincoln today, we did see a few trees here and there that look like God dabbed them with His paintbrush. Grandma Koski took Genna to pick out some pumpkins yesterday and so they are now cheering up our front steps. I love this time of year. I am ready to start making soups and get out the sweaters. I can't wait to see more evidence that fall is really here!

Check out this cool picture that I found on Flickr. I heart Flickr!

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

I heart fall too! Definitely the best time of year. I have a question, how do you make your cute photo mosaics for all of your posts? I love them!

Freer Family said...

Yay! I love the blog make-over, very cute!!!