Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yesterday, Today and 2 days ago...

2 days ago....

I got the first coat of paint on my entertainment center



and we went on a nature hike in Iowa





Yesterday we said goodbye to Dori and Nemo...



and I bought all the stuff to make a freezer paper stencil...



and I got my hair cut off(not a great picture)...




Today
I washed up a bunch of fun vintage fabrics I got from my Mom's stash in her basement...





and we think Jameson has poison ivy or some other weird rash...


and I powdered my entertainment center since it was still tacky...




and I found fun new curtains for Genna's room(couldn't pass them up for $1.99)...



I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

4 comments:

beckbot said...

Geez! All I did today was mop the floor, make a pizza, and sit for an eternity waiting for my car to get fixed. Love your hair!

Kimberly said...

Oh, me and your Moms gotta become friends...love that fabric!

Andrea said...

Wow. You're so productive and such cute stuff you do. Love the hair too!

Freer Family said...

Your hair looks so great! You are such a busy gal, I need to take some inspiration from you and get it in gear.