Sunday, October 21, 2007

And the winners are....



Kassie and Lucy are the lucky winners! Can you ladies please email me your shipping address? Thanks to everyone who commented and who reads my blog! I sure appreciate you all!!

Here is a little sneak peak at what I am going to send them this week when I finally finish them. (Sadly, I am not a very fast crafter)



On Saturday, the boys had their last soccer games. We are sort of sad to see the season end, they had so much fun.


After the soccer games, I went to my Super Saturday at church. I thought I was going to get my 2 projects done. Ha! It took me about 5 hours to do my table runner.



Here it is...




I actually decided to hang it on the shelf in my kitchen for now.




The trees are just amazing right now. I am so thankful for this beautiful world we live in! I just want to soak in all the rich colors of autumn, because I know it won't be long before the leaves will all be gone and the world will put on it's winter coat.




Just wanted to say thanks again for reading and stopping by!

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

How exciting! I am thrilled to get something made by you ... what an honor!

Thanks for having a giveaway - I am doing one on Wednesday for my blogging anniversary.

Kassie said...

Cool Kristi, I'm excited to see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be great.

That table runner is adorable. Can you possibly email me the instructions?