Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Orange

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange Who?

Orange you glad fall's almost over so I can't post anymore leaf pictures?




Sorry, I just can't help myself. You are just really lucky you aren't my kids. I ooh and aah every where we go these days. Then there are the stops in odd places, in front of people's houses, on the side of the insurance companies, etc. I am a lazy photographer and only take what I can reach with my zoom from my car.

So, I finally finished up my blog giveaway goodies. It took me a little longer because I decided now would be a good time to learn how to use some of the bias tape from my stash. I will apologize now to Kassie and Lucy, because I am still a beginner when I comes to binding, but hopefully we can chalk some of the imperfections up to homespun charm. My favorite part of the whole wall hanging is the ribbon I stamped so they can hang it up. I was inspired by Patchwork Pottery.





I haven't had a chance to start on my I Spy bag yet. When I get that done, next I want to make some napkins. But first, I better start figuring out my discussion questions for our church book group tomorrow night. We are reading the 5 Love Languages. Then Saturday, I have a training meeting I am teaching at that I really need to get working on as well.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

so cute.