Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Checked off the list...

Sorority Christmas Party

Take Amber out to lunch for her birthday and love on cute little Josh!


Hire photographer(Troy's brother Shane) for family photo- make sure he takes dinner as a payment option

Find Mo a suitable outfit for our photo

Pick out "the perfect Christmas card picture"
(ok, so that really didn't happen with 3 kids and a dog, but I think they still turned out pretty cute) These are actually the ones we didn't end up using. Stay tuned to a mailbox near you for the winning photos.




Finish up my Christmas shopping. Woohoo-it is always a nice feeling to have it done!

I still have quite a few things on my list- presents to wrap, packages to get ready to send, projects to finish up for friends, baking and then I need to get ready for our 12 days of Christmas. Maybe one of these years I'll be on the ball and actually do the whole advent period.

How's your list coming along?

6 comments:

Freer Family said...

Your family photos are great. You are a good looking bunch. I'm jealous you are done with your shopping. I just barely started and have a lonnnng way to go.

Kristi said...

My list is definitely not looking as good as yours... you are crusing over there! Can't wait to see the winning photo, as the "rejects" are awfully cute!

Carin said...

Great family pictures! I love the ones you showed us

At Home In Georgia said...

I LOVE your family pictures!!!!!!

I would like to do that next year but with our black and red Georgia.

Amber M. said...

What a fun day, Kristi. But we should have had Sam take the picture BEFORE I ate that giant lunch...

Nicole said...

I love your family picture! I love the family temple night idea too.