Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Concert

Jameson and Connor had a Christmas concert this week. They both did a great job.

Our little drummer boy...


Blow, Jameson, Blow


Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure. They are each a little over a minute long. Ok, some of you might not find a 5th & 6th grade band on the top of your most wanted to see list. But I figured there are some relatives who will indulge me. Besides they really are bearable to listen to. A few years back I was subbing and the 5th grade concert was so bad I wanted a pair of earplugs. It was especially fun to see how much Jameson's group has improved since last year.

5th grade band(sorry about the wrong angle)


6th grade band

4 comments:

Kristi said...

They did an awesome job! I love that you've taught your boys to play an instrument.

and I love that your pictures are snowing.... awesome!

Lorilee said...

They both did a really great job! Did you take those on your camera or do you guys have a camcorder? Hannah hasn't had anything yet. Her chorus group did go around singing last week but they didn't do a concert for the parents yet.

Amy said...

Gotta love band concerts! It's just part of raising kids...isn't it?! Tyler has already quit all of his instruments and I am sure Madison will want to try it too in a few years.

Have you been to www.bloggled.com yet? I got the idea off of Becky Higgin's blog. I love the idea of making a book from a blog!

Happy Holidays!

Grandma K said...

Thanks for sharing.
Loved hearing Connor and Jameson play in the band.
Tell them we enjoyed that. Not quite as good as being there but...