Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day in the Morning

What a beautiful start to our Christmas morn- thank you Heavenly Father.

Thank you children for letting us sleep in till 7:30.

Thank you Santa for all the fun presents.

Thank you Mo for being so much fun to watch!

Thank you Hobby Lobby for providing such nice thick wrapping paper. There were no little mice nibbles in any of the corners of our presents. Also a big thank you to the blog I got the idea from years ago to wrap each person's present in their own paper. Then I just don't put tags on the presents and they have to wait to find out which paper their presents are wrapped in until Christmas Eve.

Thank you Target for making an "American Girl" doll named Jenny with green eyes & blond hair for a fraction of the cost of the name brand dolls. Thank you JcPenney's for making a matching doll dress to Genna's Christmas dress, she was more than thrilled to discover she could match her doll.



Thank you sweet children for letting us experience Christmas through your eyes.
Thank you again, Heavenly Father for our jobs to provide for so many nice things.


Thank you Troy for sending me on a fun scavenger hunt and for totally shocking me with such a fun addition to my scrapbooking supplies. Thank you Cheryl for finding such a killer deal for him!

(sorry about the scary picture of my basement & me!)

Thank you Grandma Koski for making the almond coffee cake wreath that evolved into our traditional Christmas morning rolls.


What a blessed Christmas morn!

5 comments:

Grandma K said...

Cool Nebraka PJ's.
Enjoyed the pictures, we miss you guys!
Lucky Kristi. Show us what you have made with it.

Kristi said...

Beautiful Christmas Day sunrise. You had a blessed Christmas indeed. I love all your pictures. You'll have so much fun with your cricut... enjoy!

Andrea said...

That's so fun.
And great idea for wrapping. I'm going to do that!!

At Home In Georgia said...

I can't believe you got a cricut!!! You must have been good this year. Can't wait to see what you start making with it.

I love all those pj's!

Amy said...

You will love your Cricut! I can not imagine scrapbooking without one now. My friend and I take turns dragging our Cricut to our crops. The one who doesn't bring her Cricut always brings the cartridges. Sharing is a great thing!! :)

Happy New Year!