Friday, February 29, 2008

Tip Love

Have you already heard about Tip Junkie? It is a great site where you can find all sorts of fun tips. I have been there a few times, but was in a hurry and forgot to bookmark it or subscribe in my Bloglines. But earlier this week I came across a fun link for Leap Day activities and got hooked. I kept browsing and soon found a tip by my dear sweet friend, Amber. She was so kind as to pass some tip love along on her blog about me. I felt honored to receive a nod in my direction. I am dead serious when I say, everything, she does, she does well.

Anyway, so if I am getting this right, now it is my turn to pick 3 people who've inspired me and share them with you all.

Meredith at Like Merchant Ships is one of my favorite stops each time I read blogs. She is a great example of making a home beautiful on a budget, as well as feeding a family frugally. Recently, I was inspired by her Birthday Table. She sets the table complete with gifts, memories and cake for the birthday boy or girl to see when they wake up.

Kris over at Cheap Healthy Good, a blog I recently found, had a great post with links to recipes for making your own seasoning mixes. Not only can you save money, but you can control what is in your mix. You can leave out the MSG and extra sodium.

You will want to head over to the Nesting Place and check out her awesome window "Mistreatments". I've been itching to do something different and she is definitely inspiring- especially if you are not into sewing. While your there check out her hutch that she recently spruced up.

Thanks for all the great tips, ladies. Hopefully you will want to play along and pass the Tip love along.

Not sure what happened, I thought I posted this last week.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I am going to check out both of these links. TFS!

Kris said...

Hey there - thank you for the mention!

The Nester said...

What an honor to be mentioned with those wonderful, wonderful blogs! I'm such a dork but they are wonderful!!!

Your blog is beautiful by the way! And the cows!