Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feeling the Love

Just wanted to share a couple little things that make me happy.

First, is a little Valentine heart I made for my little screen that sits on the desk in our kitchen. I got this at Christmas time with the idea that it would look cute with something seasonal on it. I stumbled upon a little quilted holly & berries ornament at the thrift store at Christmas time. Then I ended up having a small wooden snowmen for January. I don't have much in the way of Valentine decorations, but I was excoted once I realized I could make something to put on it from supplies I have here at home. I have a shamrock with different shades of green buttons planned for March.



The next thing I just wanted to share because it is just one tiny of example of what a thoughtful husband I have. Every morning he sets my vitamins out for me. Now maybe that doesn't seem like much to some of you, but I think it is just the sweetest thing. It feels like there are a million and one things I need to think about getting done in the morning, including, getting my children their asthma medicine, plus everything else needed to get them out the door to school. So I really appreciate that he takes the time to worry about me before he gets himself off to work.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi- found your blog through Lara the Lazy Organizer and read your Smart Saturday Habit, and then decided to check out your other posts...I just wanted to say...I LOVE this heart that you made! It is so cute.
Great job!

Kassie said...

Kristi-Troy is a keeper! That is really sweet.

Cute little screen and seasonal decor. I'm sure you'll have something for every month before you're through.