Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week in Review

Gosh, has it already been a week?? I didn't mean to let so much time pass by. I'll try and catch you up on what we have been doing.

Last week we had the last of the boys' home games. They both played hard, made some baskets and had a lot of fun.




The sun decided to come out last weekend.



Goodbye snow!



Last weekend, Troy and I were able to go to the temple with the Barth family and other members of our ward, it was so incredibly wonderful. Afterwards, we tried out Qdoba for the first time. It was pretty tasty!

Yesterday, we got Genna's hair cut. She originally said she wanted short like her friends' but, changed her mind at the "beauty shop". I think it turned out adorable- makes her look even spunkier!



The kids have really been enjoying our beautiful weather. Much different than the below zero windchills we had last week. Connor broke out the golf clubs and Jameson tried out his new bike that he bought with his Christmas money.




Tonight, I am going visiting teaching. My friend Kori came over a couple weeks ago and we made these together. I found the idea on this fun blog. I know it is a little past Valentine's Day, but there are some yummy cookies inside.



Ok, so that about wraps it up. I have been a little consumed in my spare time with Jane Eyre. I finally had a chance to finish watching the Masterpiece Theater version. I also had to rewatch my A&E version that I thought I loved. Now I don't even think I like that adaptation at all. Of course, this also led me to reread Jane Eyre and pick up copies of Wide Sargasso Sea and Adele. Didn't care for either of them- especially the later. Neither author could do justice in adding to Bronte's story. I have even gone so far as to find and take online Jane Eyre quizzes. Yes, I know I am a nerd. Anyway, if you haven't checked out the 2006 movie- I'd highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow. you've been busy. love the valentine treat. very cute.