Thursday, February 01, 2007

5 Things About Me Meme

I was tagged by Andrea and to let you in on 5 things you may not know about me.

1. I am a lifetime member of the Internation Thespian Society. In cleaning my storage room, I actually found the card that states this little tidbit of information. I got inducted into ITS in high school. There was a whole ritualistic thing where they made a paper mache mask of our faces and everything.

2. I can't wear perfume or really strong scented body sprays without getting a bad headache. I can do a few light floral scents, like Freesia from Bath & Body works. Maybe I developed this in High School because my friend Sarah and I would go to the drug store or perfume counters at the mall and spray different types of perfume and cologne all over different spots on our clothes.


3.I have to sleep with the covers on- even if I am really hot. And definitely there can't be any body parts sticking out. You know, the boogey man might try to grab my leg if it is exposed!

4. Bluebirds make me really happy! We have a couple of boxes behind our house. And for the past couple of years we have had 4 sets of baby bluebirds fledge from our boxes. I know it might seem silly, but I love these birds. In fact, last week one day, there were 4 bluebirds in our backyard. I am pretty sure it was the babies stopping back for a visit.



5.I am still a little bit afraid of the dark- especially if my DH is gone. Those nights, I usually leave a light on. I also need music or the tv on- otherwise, I can hear too many house noises and my imagination starts working overtime.

I know a lot of people have already done this Meme. And so if you haven't and you want to- go right ahead and consider yourself tagged by me!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun to read. How cool to have bluebirds in your yard. Thanks for playing.

An Ordinary Mom said...

It is always fun to get to know people better through these things.

I always have to sleep with the covers on, too, but I don't mind a foot sticking out if I am too hot!