Saturday, February 03, 2007

SMART Saturday

Yeah, it is still Saturday. It's been a busy day around here- babysitting, basketball games, Mom's taxi service, grocery shopping, haircuts for the boys and lots of attention to my poor house that suffered while I was subbing all week.

I'll admit, I don't feel real great about my SMART goal report. I pretty much stunk it up this week. I think I managed to get to bed 1 night by 11:00 with lights out at 11:30. Pretty pathetic! It's a poor excuse, but subbing Tuesday through Friday didn't help the situation. I don't know how you Mom's who work full time, do it. Trying to cram all my regular household duties into after school hours was tough. I guess I deserve one little pat for my back, since despite my later than planned bedtime, I did get up every single morning to exercise before scriptures.

So I'd like to give this goal another shot before taking on a completely new one next week. I will hopefully have a much better report for you next Saturday!

Head on over to the Lazy Organizer to find more SMART goals.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow. Sounds like a very busy week for you. Good luck with it this week. Hope you have more time to rest.

An Ordinary Mom said...

You deserve several pats on the back. I am impressed that you got up every morning to exercise!

Good luck getting back on track this week!

The Lazy Organizer said...

Wow, you stayed up late and still got up early to exercise??? That is amazing! I hope you're able to get to bed earliler this week. Don't wear yourself out.