Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just Wednesday

Went to Nebraska City today.

Should have stayed home.

Made a not so fun stop at the library.

Forgot my card- got reprimanded b/c they can only allow that once in a 6 month period of time.

Had a .35 fee on my card and only .23 in my wallet.

Found out my card is actually expired-a brusque reminder to have $10.12 with me next time.

Oh and by the way, did I know my zipper was down?

The self check out in Lincoln is looking better and better!

Took two squirrelly girls into Walmart to get groceries.

Had to spot assist several attempted acrobatic moves on the roll bar of the double seated cart.

Came out of the store with several less fistfulls of hair than I went in with.

Ate 1/2 the bag of honey wheat pretzel twists to console myself.

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I love self-check out at the library because then you don't need a card, you just type your number in.

So sorry you had such a bad day. I hope tomorrow goes better for you!

Becky said...

What a day! I'm sorry it was so bad! I really need to get to the library, but I haven't drummed up the courage since my son was born and he is now 1! I'm just scared he'll throw a fit or be extremely loud or something!!! :) But, I've been wanting to go to the storytime for babies...need to do that!!

beckbot said...

I've had a few of those days myself lately. I'm so sorry about the grouchy library employee... We're not all that way, I promise :}

wendysue said...

I just used the self check out at the library this week! Loved it! And I don't think it even told me that I had a fine (and I'm SURE I do!)

I do think it's so funny when they tell me my fine, but then just say "well, you can pay it today, or not." WEll, if you're REALLY going to give me the choice!!