Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthday Boy


Today is Connor's birthday. The big one zero! Double digits. It seems like Jameson just turned 10. Oh, wait, that's because I am finally getting around to scrapbooking about that birthday. Anyway, the bummer thing for Connor today was that he woke up feeling pretty yucky. He tried going to school for a little bit, but just didn't feel up to it. So he came home and rested for a while and then started in on his 2 1/2 hours of homework. He finally was able to eat some toast and drink some Sierra Mist and he felt a litlte better. Grandma & Grandpa are here for a few more days and so we were excited to have them come down and celebrate this special day with us. Connor requested roast, potatoes, carrots and green bean casserole for his birthday dinner. Grandma brought a salad and a pomegrante from Arizona. After dinner there were lots of fun presents and brownies & ice cream. Happy Birthday, Texas Boy!!

3 comments:

Jandi said...

Kristi! I just found your blog on Marisa's and I wanted to drop in and see how you're doing. It's been forever! I can't believe how much your kids have changed since we last saw you all. It really is depressing sometimes to think of all we're missing out on. I love this blog thing though because I can keep in touch a little better and see what people are up to these days. Your blog is simply adorable! I wish we were still close so we could do Blog Night, like our old Card Night, and you could impart of your great creativity and talent to those of us (okay, it was just me) who didn't have any. I miss that! Anyway, hope all is well! It sure looks like it from your blog. Take care!

Amber said...

Happy birthday, Connor! Hope you're feeling better today. Wish I could share some of your cool cake...

Freer Family said...

Happy Birthday Connor!