Monday, January 21, 2008

Snowing again!

I have to admit, I am kind of liking all of the snow we have been getting. It has nicely filled in all the brown empty patches on my lawn and blanketed the flower beds that I never got cleared off last fall.



Here are some pictures from last weekend...

Pizza and Ice Cream at the Nutcracker. Connor had 2 buddies over to spend the night for his birthday. They stayed up until 2am, crazy kids. I never did anything like that.


Jameson scored 7 points in his basketball game on Saturday.


Genna loves to do the parachute at tumbling.


Bowling on the Wii, is much easier than bowling in real life. Troy did manage to score a 150. I won't mention my score.


Just for the record, I finished up my South Beach Phase one. It was a tough 2 weeks, abstaining from popcorn, peanut M&M's, chips and dip, pizza and ice cream while my family enjoyed them all, but it was worth it, I lost 8 pounds. I decided to start another challenge with Body For Life, to help me stay focused to reach my goals.

2 comments:

Jada2929 said...

Keep up the good work!

beckbot said...

Ahhh, yes. peanut m & ms. I am eating them right now as I type. I keep telling myself that drinking Coke Zero with them somehow burns off the calories they put in my body.