Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Ramblings

Just thought I'd share a few things from the past couple of days...

Monday's Dinner~Curried Chicken Salad


Sunset on the snow



Moonrise- too bad I don't know how to use the different settings on my camera, because it was a gorgeous moonrise.



There now my beside table is much happier than it was before! I just have to say the Home for the Holiday's book by Hallmark is pure eye candy! I actually got another Christmas idea book too. At my little library, you can never tell if you'll be able to find them next fall when I'd want them.


And even though I've got Christmas on my brain, Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I just bagged up some storebought cookies in a cello bag with ribbon for a quick gift.

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

Got a sitter for tomorrow night...gotta bring your camera!! We don't get the four of us together very often...Can't WAIT!!! Your curried chicken salad looks delish...may need that recipe.

Freer Family said...

I think we are needing that curried chicken salad recipe at my house too. Mmmmm! Looks delish!

Marisa said...

Looks good!! By the way, congrats on your 8 lbs. Is it one of the no carbs for 2 week things? Thats how I started my big push all those years ago. I don't think I could do it again, so more power to you!!!!

Carin said...

Your chicken salad looks yummy and so so the cookies!