Thursday, January 24, 2008

Curried Chicken Salad

I sort of combined 2 different recipes that I found in the South Beach Quick & Easy cookbook and the Eating For Life cookbook.

3 Large chicken breasts- cooked and cubed
1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
1 T. curry powder(I don't think I had that much in my container- so I just made do)
1/2 t. ground ginger
3/4 c. chopped celery
1/2 small red onion(we left this out- I don't like raw onions)
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 c. craisins
1/3 c. sliced almonds

Mix all ingredients together. (I just put a few craisins and almonds on the top of my salad when I ate it.

4 comments:

Amber M. said...

THANKS!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Yum!

Freer Family said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Jandi said...

Yummy! Thank you! I'm always looking for healthy recipes. Keep them coming!