Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Trail Mix

I feel a little silly sharing such a simple recipe- but it has been such a big hit at our house, I thought I'd put it on my blog.


Halloween Trail Mix

1 jar roasted, salted peanuts
1 box count chocula cereal
1/2 box of raisins
1 bag Halloween M&M's
optional: pretzels, fishy crackers, popcorn, licorce bites, cheese balls



Warning- you cannot each just one handful. We made this for Connor's hike last week and then again for our Halloween party on Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures from the party!

6 comments:

The Hathcock 3 said...

That's a great recipie! I may use it for my classroom. Great idea! Thanks!

Amber M. said...

YUMMERS!!

At Home In Georgia said...

I love these kind of easy recipes. My kids would love this.

Cute sign below of the lost tooth.

On the flash cards I used Bakersfield or something that is like that....just a generic one that came on my computer. Have fun if you make some....I would love to see. Last night a made a garland using some homemade flash cards. FUN!

Kristi said...

Perfect! I love easy, but yummy. And the purple m&m's are so colorful!

JenniferB said...

This was so delicious -- make more and bring it this friday! ;) (snacks for pj party)

Wendy Mar said...

I'm totally doing this for our party this year!!