Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please excuse the mess...

I'm trying to update my blog and it's not going well- so please bear with me!

Just so this isn't a totally boring post- I made these chicken tacos for dinner last night. Oh my goodness were they heavenly and so darn easy! I didn't have any salsa- so I used green chile enchilada sauce and fresh tomatoes. My kids who normally don't get excited over tacos- ate 2 helpings each.

And then because I don't like posts without pictures- here's one of the cute little garland Amber shared with me and the fun ghost that my Mom made.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'll have to try the taco dish... thanks!

The little garland is too cute, that little cat face?! TDF! Cute little ghost too, reminds me of the kind we had at our house when I was little.

Nicole said...

Hope your don't mind my blog stalking. I just updated mine, it took me forever! Your garlands are darling and I love that little ghost, it brings back lots of childhood memories :)