Friday, October 31, 2008

How to have a perfect Halloween

Carve pumpkins- check

make donuts- check (thanks Melissa for the great idea)

remember to wear fun socks from the Target dollar spot- check

Finish games for Kindergarten party- check

Help out with a said party- check

Have good friends over for yummy Chili and Cinnamon Rolls- check

Get all dressed up- check

trick or treat in 60 degree weather- check

pick out all the good candy when you get home- check

come home and watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown- check


Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too!

11 comments:

Amber M. said...

SO fun. LOVE Napoleon!

Wasn't yesterday so nice? Wouldn't have guessed it was almost November

Freer Family said...

I have those same socks! The photo of you and Genna is darling! Looks like a GREAT Halloween!

Andrea said...

Wow- wish I was in your fam. looks like a fun halloween.

Kristi said...

Your Halloween looks like it was super fun! You are so cute with traditions, and all the little details. :)

At Home In Georgia said...

So you specialize in donuts and pumpkins.... Looks like you had the perfect Halloween. :)

Kassie said...

You are the best mom to be so involved in your kids' school. That takes a lot of time and energy.
I was just looking at your dining room walls. They look so good in those pictures. I have a similar color in my new dining room, but have no idea how to decorate the walls. Fun curtains, too.

V and Co. said...

oh and one more thing...my husband kept telling me "okay go make friends with the bishop's wife. she'll be the closest to knowing what your sundays are like!"

V and Co. said...

okay my other comment never showed up, it said thank you for your kind words they meant a lot hearing of others having hard days!

Lorilee said...

Looks like the perfect Halloween to me! Glad you guys had a great day!

The Hathcock 3 said...

What a fun Halloween! Your little gal looks so much like you Kristi. Just amazing! I loved the bowling pins. I will have to remember those for next year's trunk or treat. Glad it was such a great day.

melissa said...

I am so glad the donuts turned out! I'm a bit addicted to them :) It truly does look like a perfect Halloween!
Melissa