Monday, October 06, 2008

Halloween Party

As many of you all know, I have sort of a obsessive personality. I get hooked on one thing and then that's what I'm all about for a period of time, until I move onto the next fancy.

Anyway, my latest love is decorating on the cheap. There are several fun blogs I read that combine my love of creating with my type of budget-which is next to nothing. Anyway, one of my new favorites is A Soft Place to Land. Kimba has great projects where she turns trash into treasures.

She is hosting a blog party and I decided to play along. The rules are: link up to your Halloween or fall themed post. It can be a craft, a project, a story, your decorations...whatever! If you're not much for halloween, then link up with something fall. That's fun too! And if you've already written all of your fall/halloween posts, then link up to an old one.

So here are the rest of my Halloween Decorations:


Remember this project?

And this one?



Scroll down through this post and the others to see the rest of my spooky stuff. And play along if you like- it's fun!!

20 comments:

Vintage Mommy said...

I really like your glass jars! I'd love to find some and put candy corn in them. Thanks for the great idea.

Becky said...

Isn't it nice to find great blogs. This party has given me so many ideas for the porch I have yet to decorate.
Your fall decor is pretty.
Becky

Nancy said...

My favorite is the "fall" sign. I may have to steal that idea.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
-Nancy

Darlene said...

Love all of your Fall/Halloween decorations!! Looks GREAT!!

Sheila said...

ahhh your fall frames are so cute! I love that they are all different sizes and colors!

Kristi said...

I'm glad your sharing more Halloween decor pics. I love it!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Very nice. I love your little fall plaques. I need to make some. Jackie

melissa said...

Kristi~
thaks so much for stopping by~I love your fall blocks and spooky sign~very cute!
Melissa

tiffany said...

I love the wooden plaques that spell- FALL. If I get around to making them, I will link to you! Looks great!

Astrid said...

Oh my! I love your decorations! I really love the blocks. :)

candiceschenk said...

I really like those frames with f-a-l-l in them. I may have to do that! Great ideas!!

Meghan said...

Cuuuuuute!

At Home In Georgia said...

I love it...so very warm. I like the wreath on that hanger!

Lorilee said...

You always do such a great job decorating!! I love how you put the kids Halloween pictures in the frame. What an awesome idea!

Lilliana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Frosts said...

Very cute Kristi! I love the Halloween pictures in the frame - great idea!

beckbot said...

You have such an eye for grouping things together. Can I fly you out to stage my house?

Amber said...

I love those fall blocks!

Emily said...

I absolutely love your fall sign. I need to make something like that.

Kimba said...

Hi there! I can't believe I'm still working my way around to everyone from my party.

I love, love, love your fall sign. Great post!

Thanks for coming to my party!
Happy halloween,
Kimba