Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bon Voyage


Troy's brother Todd, who is also his business partner and Michelle, his wife are left tonight for a cruise to the Bahamas and several other places that I don't really want to hear about. It has been snowing/sleeting all day and the temperature didn't make it past 11 degrees. No, despite being a little green, I am excited for them to go. I know they will have an awesome time. Their 12 year old daughter Courtney is going to be staying with us for the week.

I was pretty impressed, my husband came up with the idea of getting Todd and Michelle a fun basket full of stuff to take on their cruise. We went on date shortly before Christmas and put this together. Included is sparkling cider & champagne glasses(it is their 20th anniversary), seashells, a few puzzle books, dramamine, an underwater camera, tropical flavored gum, candy & massage oil, some fun fishy ice cubes, sunscreen and a photo album. I hope they think of us as their are basking in the warmth!!

No comments: