Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good Things

The past couple of days have been really good. I subbed today and didn't come home exhausted, both mentally & physically. This is a plus, because I have to sub in 3rd grade, tomorrow & Thursday and then, 4th grade on Friday. I am excited because then I get to eat lunch with the boys. I feel lucky that they still like me to do that.

Anyway, just thought I'd share some of my good things:

I was able to go to the library last night all by myself and now I have something besides the penny press to read. I also found few DVD's that looked good as well.



Troy folded a huge mountain of laundry while I was gone.



I found some yummy berry herbal tea on sale at Walmart.



We had taco soup for dinner tonight. It hit the spot since it only got up to 15 degrees today.



The Young Men are having a career night tomorrow and my cute husband made his own cookies to bring for refreshments.



And lastly, one of my favorite movies came today from Netflix. Persuasion.


2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

So many good things to be thankful for!

Andrea said...

Wow. That's a lot of books to read. And I sure could use some of those yummy cookies. Sounds like a great day! Love how you have photos of everything!