Monday, January 08, 2007

Scrapbook Challenge

My sister Lorilee and I are doing a challenge where we create one scrapbook page a week, this is to be completed by Sunday evening. I know one is a small goal considering the number of pictures I have that need to be scrapbooked, but hey, you have to start somewhere, right? Plus, it is kind of like potato chips, it is hard to stop at one. My page was completed at 12:45 this morning. I didn't quite make the deadline. As late as it was, it still felt good to scrap again. I picked something really easy to get me back into it. I had to pass right over those birthday and holiday pictures waiting to be done- they are not good to do for your first page after several months of not scrapping. So without further ado- here it is:


2 comments:

Holly said...

Darling page, Kristi!! I know what you mean...you can't just stop at one page!! And I say the simplier, the better!! You get more done that way! ;o) keep it up!

Tour de Life said...

Love it! Cute Page!
I also had an idea of doing one or two scrapbook pages every Sunday....Maybe I'll actually do that this year....